Hi !
I'm a 48 year old male with PD for over 8 years.....We have started a PD
support group in Albuquerque NM and myself & one other member want to be the
Internet contacts for the group to share any & all info on PD, diet,
Pallidotomy, etc.
I've got a special interest in working with anyone out there in PDland who
would like to develop a broad based questionnaire to try to come up with some
possible causes for PD.....I suspect that there is more than one cause but,
so far, they have eluded the experts...If we ask enough questions about our
lives, where we've lived, type of work, diet habits, etc we may just find a
significant correlation that may lead us to a possible cause.....worth a try!

I've got a zillion questions, but I'll same 'em for later
Grins, Lee

(by the way, for the past year I've gradually gotten more & more tired and I
just attributed it to PD.....to cut a long story short (too late, right!), I
was diagnosed with pernicious anemia which is a B12 deficiency.  It's easily
controlled with monthly B12 shots.......just a suggestion to not assume your
weakness and tiredness is due to PD....the test for pernicious anemia is simple
and might save you a lot of grief later!)