Qi Gong is a six set series of motions designed to help the flow of
qi and the establishment of balance. The Crane Qi Gong, which is
what I am trained in, has a second part that involves stillness and
meditation. I was advised not to do it, and I don't, thought it
might be possible to do it sitting down or perching on a stool.

The master in this area is Chan Zhang, and her number is
301-565-5951.

Judith

Judith A Guttman                        "...we are wound
Washington DC                   with mercy round and round
[log in to unmask]         as if with air" -- Hopkins

<---- End Included Message ---->