Dear Kees Paap:

I am happy to see you younger members of our PD club so enthusiastic about
fighting to find a better way to get things going in our efforts to research
for better treatment, lobby for more money for research, and eventually to
bury that miserable sot - Parkinsons.

Welcome guys and gals - the new wave is just in time.  I see some exhaustion
and frustration in the old guard.  I for one have less energy for the fight.
 Still, we need to keep at it.  For our children and friends if not
ourselves.

For the ten years I've had PD I have heard that a CURE is near.  Not near
enough though so there is lots of work to be done.  Let's try to get all the
PD organizations to join together under  one umbrella - or form our own and
 call it the World Parkinson Society.  (Peter Kidd would like that - no D
word)

So you new kids on the block think about the bickering and waste of too many
PD organizations and zero in on the one powerful and rich WORLD PARKINSON
SOCIETY.

All this new activity and the young puppies nipping at our heels might wake
up some of us who grew tired waiting and "retired" from the battle too soon.

PD is an equal opportunity employer.  Let's get rid of it - for our kids.

Barbara Yacos