Dear List Readers,

 "Activists" from all over the U.S. will be attending the Parkinson's Action
Network Forum in Washington, D.C. May 15th through May 17th.  We will be
speaking with our representatives in Congress and their healthcare aides
about the need to pass the Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Research and Education
Act.  The timing  of our meetings is especially difficult considering the
current spirited battle to balance the Federal budget.

If you can not make the forum, perhaps you can help by sending E-mail
directly to your representatives at this time.  I will be happy to circulate
notes from this list to attendees of the Forum.  We could use "ammunition" to
impress upon our representatives the frustrations of living with Parkinson's
in the face of so much promising research that remains underfunded.

Please keep messages short and to the point.  I can only deliver messages
sent before noon Sunday.

Regards,
Ken Aidekman