Dear Ron Vetter:  More and more I too am wondering if restless leg syndrome
is in fact dystonia.  My neurologist says it is.  I will have to study this
further.  ......Barbara Yacos

Dear Alan Bonander:  I believe your friend benefitted from taking the
antidepressant Wellbutrin (bupropion) for restless leg syndrome, but I am
afraid of that drug.  It is generally  one of the last drugs to try because
of its higher than usual chance of developing seizures whilst taking it.  It
takes 4 weeks to work and two weeks to clear out when stopped.  I know that
the possible side effects of every drug sounds horrendous, but I do have a
negative gut reaction regarding Wellbutrin.  However my ears are open for
further comments....Barb Yacos