I'd be happy to talk about the positive effects of exercise for
persons with PD. I am doing my Ph.D. in this area...am about to start
collecting data for my study. I am looking at the effect of strength
and balance training on balance and strength and activities of daily
living in stage II and III PD's. I have been on TV 3X, and in the
Newspaper 2X and am applying for a dissertation fellowship for my work.
I would be happy to talk to anyone interested in the effect of
exercise on balance. PD has been called the "falling sickness", and
falls make up 6-10 billion $ of health care per year for healthy and
persons with PD. Prevention seems to be the key.

If interested please call [log in to unmask] or on the Parkinsn
list.