Four  of us from Arizona will be at PAN's forum
"encouraging our federal reps to pass the Mo Udall
Bill..."AJ", Betty, Tom & me. We're joining many more. But we need help.
Beautiful people from throughout are supporting us with letters and good
wishes.
but we need more...

Send your messages by FAX, PHONE, LETTER-FED EXPRESS, ETC. TO YOUR REPS -
STARTING NOW
or send them to us at the Washington Hotel...we can hand deliver your
messages to your reps.

 We know the Parkinsons Community can have a strong impact on legislative
decisions. Tell them.

Tell them
         we're real,
                we count,
                    we have a right to the pursuit of happiness.  We've
supported our country and we love it.... we have the right to "life" - don't
let them count us out.

We're not invisible..have them look in our eyes..
we are here.. we matter..after all we are no less than others..we won't
disappear. Tell them. Tell them again.
And Tell them again....
                   Pass  the Mo Udall Bill.
                        STOP   PD   !!!