Wendy,

> I would like to voice one
>complaint I know is shared by a few others; that is that it seems
>incredibly
>difficult sometimes to get anyone to listen to my thoughts on what
>may have
>caused it for me...
>However, I am a systems engineer specifically, with a physics
>background, and
>systems engineering is the field of engineering where you integrate
>all of the
>other areas such as mechanical, thermal, electrical,etc. ...
> Hence my insistence on understanding ALL aspects of this
>disease,
>genetic predispositions, triggers, drug treatment, alternative
>treatment, any
>success stories, disease progression or lack thereof hopefully, and
>on and on.

   I wholeheartedly support your interdisciplinary approach to understanding
PD.  I was diagnosed at 45 and have had success in working with the disease
as having 3 dimensions:  emotional, spiritual, and of course physical.  But
with
respect to coping, work on the emotional and spiritual have been the most
beneficial.  I am working on a longer letter to the group in which I explain
what I mean
and how it has helped.

Rich Morelli