Hello Judith,

at 06 May 95 you wrote the following in the newsgroup
/Archiv/Parkinson about _Tai Chi Exercise Reduces Falling in the Elderly_:

>There is another, less-famous, Chinese discipline called Qi Gong
>(chee gong). It was designed for older people, and people who have
>heart or motion difficulties.

Could you please post some more information about Qi Gong. I always
thought it was that kind of exercise, you do with two iron balls rotating
in your hand - or is this just one part of it?

Thank you in advance - and greetings from Germany, where the summer seems
to come...

Stephan

Stephan Blaschke *** <[log in to unmask]> *** D-35083 Wetter (Germany)