---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 May 95 09:58:00 PDT
From: Fox, Jim W. <[log in to unmask]>
To: owner-parkinsn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: questions about Sinemet

Re: !/2 tablet Sinemet CR 50/200 vs 1 tablet CR 25/100

I've tried it both ways, and there seems to be a difference.  For me, the
unbroken 25/100 seems to work better (i.e. more predictably) than the 1/2-
50/200.  I assume that this has something to do with the unbroken surface of
the 25/100, since I use a "pill cutter" to divide the 50/200 exactly on the
score mark, so that the dosages should be the same.  (By the way, my current
dosage is 1 1/2 of the "juniors"  every three hours around the clock.
 Breaking the CR 25/100 in half is an art unto itself -- even with a "pill
cutter".)

Keep up the good fight!

               - Jim Fox  ([log in to unmask])