I am currently having weekly aromatherapy to see if it helps alleviate muscle
stiffness and promote relaxation. I have had two sessions sofar.The essential
oils being used are Clary, Lavendar and Elangilan.I am looking to share
information about this therapy particularly on the oils which have found to be
effective.

Here's a curious thing which has happened at both sessions.Massage of the inside
of the right foremarm  produced an instantaneous and very severe
 trembling of the whole of the LEFT arm. As soon as the massage in this area was
stopped the trembling stopped.Normally I have few problems with tremor but all
my PD syptoms are left side.Probably there is some simple explanation which
somebody with knowledge of the nervous system could supply?
David Langridge