My father and I have read all of the info we can find on pallidotomy over the
past couple of months from this listserv and other sources. With the info in
mind my dad decided to be evaluated in Chicago as
a possible surgery candidate. While they would not consider him a prime
candidate because he is over 70 they did give a good evaluation.  My dad
decided to have his name added to a waiting list at another institution and
to have the surgery.  My question is this.
I have read much info on the subject of pallidotomy referring to Loma linda
but very little from Emory in Atlanta.  Is there any info from there that can
shed more light on the subject.  Please post or E-mail me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks, Bill Harper Jr PD