"I've been throwing horseshoes...
 over my left shoulder ..." Merle Haggard, famed neurologist and cowsinger

Hi folks.  Couldn't resist getting in on this one.  I think I take vitamin C
and E in megadoses 3X a day like many of you do (controlled release 1000mg
vit C's and either 400 or 1000 IU vit E's), a little selenium some evenings
(and then curtail the vit C because I've read they cancel each other out).
 ... & recently a friend "prescribed" for me a new antioxidant available in
Health stores called Grape Seed Phytosome.  Sometimes this search for the
magic antioxidant bullet is more fun than looking for the elusive but
best-on-the-street Maui Wowie marijuana back in the late 60's/early 70's.  I
think at this stage I would take green kryptonite if I could get ahold of
some ... Superman be damned..

And perhaps, in the long run ... one or perhaps some of these will have an
ameliorating effect on my disease.  But after about 5 years of this silliness
can I say that I feel better?  Well, actually no.  Could I say I feel I've
deteriorated less because of my actions?  Whew.  Who's to know?  Would I do
it again?  Sure, it's a low risk/relatively low expense option.

I'd be interested what some of you other folks think of all this.  Get out
your spoons and start rapping on those prison bars and walls, Parkies!

Don

p.s. Ms/Mr Moyer - not to avoid answering your question - vit E's are usually
pretty easily swallowed gel capsules... not a problem to take a couple times
a day.  Vitamin B on the other hand ... I have seen some mega Vitamin B
tablets at our Organic Co-Op here in Phx that you'd have to lower by winch
and rope ... just seeing them would make a professional sword swallower
weep.-

& finally Lee, in regards to your mention of a t.v. show that cited marijuana
as a potential treatment for P.D.   Amen.  I have heard nothing about such
treatment or reference to such but Dr. Kurth, if you are listening,  I am
ready to begin experimental treatment when you are ready to start
administering to my needs.  I mean pigs in space ... if we can send a man to
the moon, why not sit back and enjoy a good smoke too?