I sent a similar message earlier today but don't know if it got
through as we had bad lightening hits and were told to get off
the computers; which I did.  So this may be a repeat about the
PD questionnaire someone wants to develop for getting grass roots
input as to the cause or causes of PD.  I think it is an excellent
idea but will be extremely difficult to develop a simple document
that gets the information wanted; it's a very complicated problem
and complicated disease.  My one suggestion is to directly ask the
PDers "What do you think caused you to get PD?  In my case I point
my finger toward liver damage from Nizoral.  And toward a possible
case of Lymme Disease.  And toward yeast infections all occuring
around the same period of time.  This last (yeast infections) do
those little yeast critters in their metabolism produce alcohol that
gets to the brain?  Have other women with PD reported yeast infections?
When I ask these kind of questions of MDers they either ignore the
question or give me that "are you all right in the head look."
I will be leaving the list for about 5 months but Southeast Mo. Univ.
has made access to this list available to Dave Robertson a member
of the Cape Girardeau support group and he will be monitoring it and
reporting back to the group.  So, even though it says Margaret Mates
on the header it will really be from Dave Robertson from now on.
Thanks to everyone for all the information and support and to Barbara
Patterson my heartfelt gratitude for starting this bulletin.
Margaret Mates   [log in to unmask]