Hello everyone,

I am Xuguang Liu, MMed, PhD, trained as a Neurosurgeon in China and a
Neurophysiologist in UK, working in the University Laboratory of Physiology,
Oxford, as a Research Scientist on a group of related projects mainly
concerning sensorimotor-control at the different centres (cortex, thalamus
and cerebellum) in the brain via the electrophysiological and psychophysic
approaches. I am also involved in the clinical assessment of deficits in
motor control in patients with Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis,
cerebellar lesions and brain injury, etc. at stages of pre-, intra- and
post-operation, with colleagues in the Department of Neurosurgery,
Radcliff Infirmary, Oxford.

   Xuguang Liu  ~{AuPq9b~}
   University Lab. of Physiology                Tel: (01865)-272116
   Parks Raod                                   Fax: (01865)-272469
   Oxford OX1 3PT, UK                           Email: [log in to unmask]