Hi,
I had an appointment with my neurologist yesterday and in a journal
that he gets he found some information that he shared with me about
the effects of Sinemet in women who are pre-menopausal.  I don't
have the whole article with me at present and the study was done
with one woman only but I found the results worthwhile as I am
having some of the same trouble that this person was having.

What the article said in basics was that during the time just
before her cycle would start this person had trouble with "on/off"
of her sinemet and that at times she would not be able to move due
to the "on/off".  They increased her sinemet to 1000mg per day prior
to her cycle and then decreased it a day a two after her cycle
began.  After discussing this with my Dr. we decided to try the same
thing.  I have only been doing this for 2 days now but have noticed
a vast improvement already in that I don't freeze up and am able to
sleep and turn over in bed.

If you want more information on this article contact me at:

Dar Newman