Yes, I certainly agree - if it works, it should be used!  Why not?  For the
difficulty &/or suffering of ANY 'disease' or 'condition - if a substance
(after all, aren't all drugs 'substances') can possibly help, or mitigate
some of the difficulties, there should be no hesitation!  I feel that those
who may have had the experience are reluctant publicize only because of the
'illegal' label currently applied.  I encourage those of U who may have
something positive results that U R willing to share to tell us to so.  I
shall certainly attempt to obtain ANYTHING (for my husband) that may be a
help to any of the symptoms/effects of PD!!