David -

What I meant by his depression and anxious feelings are in general terms not
medically.

Basically, he tends to feel like he has to do everything and get everything
now because as he says so often "I don't have much time left" and "I can't
wait - I don't know how much longer I have".  This is usually in regard to
purchasing cars, boats, building a bigger house, building a lake home,
building a smaller house or buying a condo in Florida.

He has a Viper, Stealth, Jeep and recently bought a Diamante because he can't
drive the Viper and Stealth all the time with PD.  He has an airplane and is
building another one that is faster and will go higher for mountain flying.
 He thinks he should sell the new plane when it is finished and buy a bigger
plane and hire a pilot "just i n case he can't fly it".  He has two boats in
Minnesota and another cabin cruiser in Florida.  He puts ads in to sell the
Viper and then changes his mind about selling.  He puts the boat in a Marina
in Florida and then decides he should not be driving and maintaining a boat
he should have a condo "just in case I can't handle it".  He has puchased
 two lots on a lake in the North woods and has backed out on both because he
wants to build an estate but doesn't think he can maintain it so next trip we
are looking at condos "just in case".  We have a condo on another lake
already.

He has gone through the work of planning the remodeling of our current home
and then backs out of all of it to build a larger home on acreage and then
says lets remodel again because we are staying here for a long time.

He doesn't sleep at night because he is planning houses, lake homes,
remodeling and working on his financials and a living trust because he may
not be able to make decisions next year for himself.

Hence, the depression sets in because he can't decide on anything and doesn't
think he'll ever "get it right" or "I just don't know what I want or what I
should do".

I tell him do what you want and let the PD change it if it must - but don't
make decisions based on less than what you want just because of the PD
because then you will feel defeated by it.

If you have any insight into this to I would be most grateful.

Thank you.

Sheila De Vine