> I saw a brief message about a Young Onset PD Handbook a few days ago but have
mi
>  splaced the information. Can someone tell me if this book is available and ho
>  to obtain a copy. Thank you!

I'm not sure if this is the book mentioned in the list, but I received a great
book from the Young Parkinson's Information and Referral Center, 1041 Foxenwood
Drive, Santa Maria, California 93455.  It has just been published and edited by
Arlette Johnson.  I produce the newsletter for the Parkinson's Assoc. of
Victoria in Australia and ordered 10 more copies for the PD office.  Also, the
Young Parkinson's Support Group has ordered 5 copies.

It's very practical and up-to-date with the latest surgery and treatment.
Hope this is helpful.

If you want to drop me a line sometime, that would be good.

I'm a 47 year old teacher-librarian and have had PD for about five years.
Fortunately, I'm still able to work, but am finding that it's getting a bit
harder to work full time.

I'm originally from California, but I've lived in Australia since 1972.
This list has been such a wonderful source of information.  I've even copied
some of the files for distribution amongst the members of our support groups.
(There are about 20 support groups for PD in the state of Victoria.)
Good luck.
Celia Jones