Going from point A to point C requires going through point B, where your
mailbox is located. To some people, this is junk mail.

Some people, with inquiring minds ask hypothetical questions and then try to
find answers to the questions that they pose. Researchers ask the same
questions. Exploring the possibilities can be rewarding. Posts here are
archived in Canada for the benefit of our world community that is interested
in Parkinsonism. Distribution requires that the current information
distributed here everyday, must go through your mailbox on the way to the
archive.

Using our listserv tools, we can access this information using a unique search
language, from anywhere on the internet. We currently have 25 countries
represented on the Parkinsn list. Some points not only have to search through
"The Rocks" to find the "Gold" but pay international long distance charges for
that privilege.

Most of our "Too Much Information" messages come from AOL subscribers. The
following is a repost of ways for them to unload their mailboxes easily.

--- begin of Repost ---

From time to time AOL subscribers wish to leave the list because their
mailbox is overflowing. I received the following message that describes how
AOLrs can fetch their mail and upload replies while being able to read and
answer the messages at their leisure on their own computer.

I hope AOLrs find it useful.

--- Forwarded message follows ---

Subject: Re: mail overload for AOL Subscribers?

: I get messages from AOLers who say that they know of no way to download their
: mail so their mailbox runs over. Is there a way for them to read and reply to
: mail offline?

: Could someone advise me so that I can advise them?

Tell them to run a "Flash Session".  This is a feature of the AOL
software, in which it automatically logs on, downloads any incoming
mail, sends any outgoing mail, and then logs off.  Instructions for
using Flash Sessions are included in the AOL software's online
help.

Tom Harrington ------------ [log in to unmask] ----------- [log in to unmask]

John Cottingham         NEW ADDRESS:          [log in to unmask]