For Bob Garrick:

Bob,  Your looking for "Lodosyn" that is carbidopa to be taken with Sinemet
to help control nausea is confusing to me.  Sinemet IS carbidopa and larodopa
 miixed together.  For example;  25/100 sinemet refers to 25 mg of carbidopa
and 100 mg of larodopa mixed together.
Carbidopa is, for some people, a real problem.  I took nothing but larodopa
for some years because of my intolerance to carbidopa.  The problem went away
when Sinemet CR came along.
If you take this " Lodosyn" for additional carbidopa (I've never heard of
this drug), you could well be overdoing the carbidopa.
I am surprised that your doctor did not know all this.
I suggest  (1) that you might want to try Sinmet CR on a trial basis; (2)
Seek another opinion - or a new doctor; and (3) Read  "Parkinson's Disease:
The Mystery, the Search and the Promise", Pixel Press, that can be ordered by
calling..1-800-444-2524, to get the full true story of the use and
development of Parkinson's Disease drugs and procedures.  I won't use up 9
 list pages by quoting the drug section of the book .....but I think you will
find it worth reading.  Hope this helps.  [log in to unmask]