I am the wife of a Parkinsonian. His name is  Glenn Kramar,  age 69,
 advanced Parkinson's with very little tremor, but with bradykinesia,
postural and balance problems, and fairly serious dementia.   He was seen at
Scripps Clinic San Diego for possible pallidotomy,  but not accepted as a
candidate.  We are on the waiting list for Loma Linda for a second opinion.
  We saw unidentified symptoms in 1984, was not diagnosed until 1988.  Have a
stack of PD newsletters from everywhere and have kept up on most
developments,  but will have some questions and comments as I have time.
 Glenn's 92-year-old mother lives with us, also, but I do have daily
household help.  Time still limited for on-line participation.
JanKramar([log in to unmask])