From: "Tebay, Wendy" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Info overload

Thanks everyone, both for the support, and for the criticism.  That's part of
my goal is to generate further discussion, that's what the list is for.  In
the past when I've simply posted the URL's and other addresses where people
could go find some of this info on their own, some asked me to post the info I
found to the list directly, as they did not have the capability themselves to
'surf the web and go to these sites.  Also, a point made which I hadn't
thought of was that all of this info gets archived on the list server where
those doing searches on various topics can use this to obtain all sorts of
info.  If it's never posted, it'll never get archived.  I will try not to
overwhelm t hose whose carriers limit and/or charge for mail.  I do, however,
intend to continue posting what I find to be relevant and I hope that those
with the backgrounds to assimilate this info into the  mainstream theories of
pd causes, prevention, treatment,  and predicted outcome, will be able to do
so.
Wendy