>In my haste, The references 121 and 122 in my previous post were:
>
>121.    Nutt JG, Woodward WR, Hammerstad JP, et at. The
>"on-off' phenomenon in Parkinson's disease. Relation
>to levodopa absorption and transport. N Engl J Med
>1984;310;483-488.
>122.    Pincus JH, Barry K. Influence of dietary protein on
>motor fluctuations in Parkinson's disease. Arch Neu-
>rol 1987;44;270-272.
>
>I haven't proofed it all yet.
>

>John Cottingham         NEW ADDRESS:          [log in to unmask]

Thanks John

I have been doing some reading on this.  Do you have the same problem.  I
would like at some point to survey the subscribers to the list since I have
heard that some Neurologists  don't believe it. ( See my note to Anne
Rutherford).  There must be some way to make the transport more reliable.  I
wonder what are the characteristics of those of us with the problem.

Charlie

Charles T. Meyer
Madison, WI

Charles T. Meyer