Dear James,
     I am 70 years old and was diagnosed by two neurologists last September
(9-94).  I have a left arm tremor. They watched me walk. I started Eldepryl
(5mg) twice a day with lunch and dinner last September. My understanding is
it may slow the progression of Parkinson's.
     We lived in the Milwaukee area for 40 years and were aware of the
excellent reputation of Mayo Clinic.
      Mayo Clinic has a brance in Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Caviness, a
neurologist, is in charge of Parkinson's patients. We have been talking about
a third opinion. What kind of tests did you have? Why are you taking Sinemet
CR and Permax?
       Thank you for your help.       Jessie Masterson