I'm trying to make it easier for all of us to contact our
congress-people.  If you have access to the World Wide Web, you can
send e-mail to congress with a single click.

Check out the newest PDIC web page at the following URL:

http://www.efn.org/~jskaye/pd/congress/house_email.html

This week I will clean up this page as well as complete my page of
Senators addresses.  Those of you who've surfed the House and Senate
web and gopher pages may recognize the text on these pages.  I have
taken the House and Senate pages and have made them (I hope) easier
to use.

Drop me a line if you have any comments or suggestions.

-Jeff