Subj:  PPSG?
Date:  Mon, May 29, 1995 12:31 AM PST
From:  [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Mr. Stedman:
I saw your posting about the 1995 Fair on PD network.
As a PD patient, I am interested in products which help us cope with PD
conditions. Is PPSG a private enterprise that provides these products?
If so, do you ship catalog and products overseas?
Thank you
Liangshiu Lee <[log in to unmask]>

My reply to the above email from Taiwan.

The Peninsula Parkinson's Support Groups Inc.is a non-profit tax exempt
corporation located in the area between San Francisco to the north and  San
Jose to the south referred to as the "peninsula".  The goal of PPSG is to
organize a variety of Parkinson support groups that meet on a monthly basis
to address the needs of patients young and old for information about PD.

For more information, phone 408-734-2800  ext. 610  or
write to PPSG
         1170 Morse Ave.
         Sunnyvale, California 94086