I haven't seen First Class.  Naturally I'd like to know who to write to
to get a demo copy, but I'd like to ask the people on this list some more
personal questions:

1.  What, exactly, does it do?  What combinations of word processing,
local-area email, conferencing etc does it have?

2.  In what way is it better than a standard word processor plus regular
e-mail?  Ease of use, or is there more?

3.  Most important--what do you find most pedagogically useful about it?
Obviously you use it in a process classroom to ship drafts around and
such, but I'd be interested in a more detailed picture of how the thing
works pedagogically.  Can somebody walk me through a few days or weeks of
a typical First Class class and help me follow the life cycle of a
document as augmented by F.C.?  I'm trying to get a real mental picture here.

Thanks.

Doug Brent