On Jun 6,  2:53pm, Mieke Koppen Tucker wrote:
> Subject: Re: First Class hook-ups
> Hi Mary-Louise,
>
> I'd be very interested in the stuff you're sending out.  We have just
> gotten on-line this year, so we're quite backwards re. all this, but
> catching up.  We have IBM compatibles with DOS; some have Windows.
>
> Thanks, Mieke
>
> Mieke Koppen Tucker
> Director, Writing Proficiency Programme
> Bishop's University
> Lennoxville, Que.
> JIM IZ7
>-- End of excerpt from Mieke Koppen Tucker

Hi Mieke--am putting stuff in mail tomorrow; your login will be mieke and
your password is inkshed.  The server name is 130.63.176.94 (you'll be asked
to fill this in at one point once you have the client software installed.

BTW, we missed you at Inkshed again (the talent night this year included
Linedancing which I managed to screw up--you can see that my dancing talents
haven't improved since our Aretha Franklin and the Thinkettes Days at the
Opimicon)....m-l