A forward from FICINO: I think Germaine's introduction is all that's
needed here.

A.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 18:38:28 -0400
From: Germaine Warkentin <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list FICINO <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Scholary Journals at the Crossroads

The debate referred to here did not, if I recall correctly, surface on
FICINO, but will be of interest to Ficinians, especially Canadian ones,
where the publication of scholarly journals is facing radical
re-structuring, as events at the recent meetings of the Learned
Societies in Montreal made apparent. GW