I just heard from the aid to Senator Specter that I talked to while in DC
at the PAN conference - Meg Snyder.

She informed me that it was Senator Specters intention to sign on as a
co-sponsor of the Udall Bill.

I'm encouraged here of late at the increased number of messages regarding
the Udall Bill.  Let's get some momentumn going.  Here's a status report of
individuals I've lined up in western Pennsylvania:

William Coyne Co-sponsor Margie Nestler [log in to unmask]
Mike Doyle    supportive Carol Gray     [log in to unmask]
Frank Mascara intends to co-sponsor  Peggy Rodgers
John Murtha   suportive  Harry Wilcox  [log in to unmask]
Ron Klink     supportive  Carla Regina
Rick Santorum unknown    Jim Cordy    [log in to unmask]

Let's hear from everyone who has

    1)Personally seen their represenative
    2)Personally spoken to their represenative
    3)Spoken or visited the local office
and what were the results?

Also I'd like to hear what progress the state coordinators have made
finding people to monitor their officials.