About the Udall bill--we've been writing, as has our group also--with
not that encouraging results so far.  Sen Glenn expresses general support
but when I called his office, after receiving a 2nd copy of the same form
letter, to ask if he would be a co-sponsor, I was told they hadn't really
gotten to look at the bill in detail--etc. (Budget, Bosnia, etc...)No
response whatever to 3 letters to Sen. Dewine.  Our Rep.,John Boehner,
wrote finally to thank us for letting him know our concern about DIABETES
research !!! Again, I called and the aide apologized and said he'd pass on
the message that it was PD research, etc...We copied the material from this
list about Hatfield's statement, and some PD stats, and enclosed it in
our letters.  Sadly, their are too many hot-button issues on their plates
these days, it seems. :-(  We'll just have to "keep on keeping on--" and
Parkies are very experienced at that.
Camilla and Peter Flintermann