     Dear Johanna,
     I would be happy to provide you with the information I have on
     scleroderma.  Please provide me with your email address.
     Sylvia   ([log in to unmask])

Subject: Re: Another introduction atte...
Date:    6/1/95 1:46 PM

Dear Sylvia, this is not a reply to your message, but the Rare Disorder
message hit my eye. My sister in Germany has had Scleroderma for several
years. She functions almost normal with various medications and eye drops.
Where can I find out more about the disease, and is it progressive and how
rare is it? Also, are there any known causes? Would appreciate info on
reading material I can peruse. Thanks, Johanna Willner