I would like to add one addition to John's message about difficulties
dealing with the listserver.  If your email address has changed (even if
it's just a tiny change) the listserver does not recognize you.  An
example: If John Smith joined us and Subscribed as:  [log in to unmask]
System Changed to:  [log in to unmask]
When John tries to change any of his options (digest, conceal,
signoff,etc) with his new email address, the
listserver says to itself, "AHA!  Some stranger named
[log in to unmask] is trying to change our member [log in to unmask]
options and sends back an error message.

If you are changing servers or your server is changing its name, either
signoff using the address you joined under and then rejoin using your new
address or send me a message letting me know you are having a problem.

Barb