I'm seeking persons with Parkinsons - that live in the state of New Mexico.
Are there any Parkinsons support groups
there? I'd be very grateful if you'd contact me.

I've got PD, and I'll be visiting  Albequerque New Mexico
sometime around 6/15 through 6/18.

While there, I'll visit federal reps to talk about getting their support for
the Moe Udall Bill.  It's critical that citizens of
New Mexico (patients or their loved ones) join me to visit
the New Mexico federal reps.

I think I'll be quite lost if I'm lleft to find places on my own.

Although I'm from Arizona..  I serve as PAN's state contact
person for both states Arizona and New Mexico.  I'm recruiting volunteers to
join a team in these states..  to push for the Mo Udall Bill.

Maryhelen Davila