Dmeckert

I saw your post reference the Permax.  I too am under treatment at the Mayo
Clinic for PD.  They have me on Permax as well since April of 1994.  I take
.25mg twice per day along with my Sinemet CR.  I dont' seem to have any
adverse effect except I do notice some bloating, which doesn't seem to bother
my doctor. I just returned from a check up last week and there doesn't seem
to be any progression since April 1994. I am now five years post discovery
with no noticeable signs, as long as I stay on the meds. Sorry I can't be of
more help.

Ryan [log in to unmask]