This message is in reply to John Park's Tuesday, May 30 posting:

John:

Your idea to prepare a letter to send to as many surgeons as possible who
do the PD surgeries is a great idea!  I wish to help.  I will search out
any surgeons and/or departments who are doing the surgery.  Might i suggest
that the PD World Wide Web sites be helpful?  I will contact people through
them and see what i can turn up.

Great idea, John!

                         "Peace from the clouds"

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: [log in to unmask]
Poetic Psuedonym: Rom Carpathian        Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Gypsy Hawk                 Mythological Studies

"The instant you realize you truly love someone, life makes sense"

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/