---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 95 12:49:10 GMT
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dear dr.Meyer

I'll be glad to hear from you when you come in Rome.My phone number is

7097287.By the way I live near Colosseum: via S.Giovanni in Laterano 60.I
should be in Rome by mid July and it will be a pleasure to meet you.I am 43
and diagnosed with PD since a few months (I am on selegiline).As far as it
concerns parkings for handicapped people, there are in Rome, maybe not so
near the relevant buildings (but the relevant buildings in Rome are so
many) for security reason I think.Morevover they have been done rather
recently and so not all the people in Rome are aware of it and behave
properly and leave them to people who need.Things are improving though and
July is very nice, there is less traffic and generally it never rains (1
day per month on the average). It is rather hot though (temperature between
20-28 at night and 30-37 the day).
Ciao
Alessandro

 --- MacPress 2.1b7-reg