Hello to everybody on the list and specially to those I've met or spoken before.

During my visit to Canada I introduced myself, but I'll do it again:

My name is Kees (pronounced as Case) Paap, 45 years old, diagnosed PD in1990
I'm working  half time (at home, so I'm teleworking) for the Provinz of
"Noord-Holland".
I'm building computermodals for traffic Engineering.

The other half (it is more like 4 hours and 14 hours) I kept busy by several
projects for Parkinson's. Building a database for Parkinson's, connected to
a Bulletin Boards System (Parkinson's Information Bank International, PIBI).
It is a Foundation in Holland and Belgium. This bank might be built for the
whole of Europe.
The PC = 2 project is still collecting computers (at, xt, 286,386)   There
more than 20 people on the waiting-list for a computer, so if somebody in
Europe has a few old PC's!!
Hobby's ? Yes plenty,  like  writing, computing and talking to people. Every
tuesday-evening I'm playing volleyball from 20.15 - 22.30. Anybody plays chess?

Several things where I'm very much interested in, just a start :
1) How many patients are there per country and per region
 2) Social figures of these patients, like age,  profession, character
 3) The source(s) of these figures
 4) Why is the difference between the "low" and "high" estimated figures so big
      e.g. The figures for the USA are low 500,000 and high 1,000,000 patients

Demographical and social circumstances.

Do they have brainbanks all over the world?

As I said in my speech in Toronto :"I'm always asking questions".

Best wishes to all, and send some summer to Western Europe.

Kees Paap