I just joined the list a couple of days ago.

Thank you for the welcome note.

I am a 71 year old pensioner. I was diagnosed as having Parkinson's appr. 4
years ago.  I have quite a few problems, but I am still mobile enough to
take a short walk every day (with help of a cane) and also to do a bit of
exersice in the morning.

My medication: Sinemet CR200/50  3 a day.
               Sinemet 100/10  as needed for a boost.
               Apo-Bromocriptine 2.5 mg 3 a day.
        I started the last one only a short time ago. It seems to give me a
lot of problems with dizziness and balance.

I live in a condo townhouse in Langley, B.C.(Just inland from Vanouver).

After giving up on the more strenuous interests,  I now enjoy the odd game
of cards   and I do'nt know what I would do without my computer.

Soren