I just registered on PARKINSN.  Just thought I'd say hello
and share my story.

My Mother was diagnosed as having PARKINSONS about a year
ago.  They found out in the early stages so things aren't
too bad.  She's 56.  Her Brother has it quite bad.  He's
had it for about 12 years.  He's 60.

One question I do have is,  Mom had a very bad car accident
about 3 years ago with lots of internal injuries.  It took
her over a year to recover.  She thinks it's possible that
had something to with having parkinson's.  She talked
to someone else that has it and they too had a bad accident
earlier in their life.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Perry Smith  (Toronto)