Hi!

I would much appreciate any help you all out there in PDland could lend me in
my attempt to convince the New Mexico Blue Cross/Blue Shield that Pallidotomy
IS NOT an experimental operation and, hence, is worthy of their medical
coverage.  When I first approached them last month they said they had never
heard on the operation (I grant New Mexico isn't downtown New York City but,
good grief, where have they been these past two years!).  I'm looking for
supporting articles, letters from neurologists and surgeons, information from
other health provider.....anything to support that the Pallidotomy operation
is no longer experimental and a justifiable expense under their major medical.
(Is anyone else fighting a similar battle?)
Thanks in advance for your help!

Lee Swan