This responds to Joyce & June's entries regarding
PD related vision. Well darn...but I've got alot of vision
trouble.

I was diagnosed at age 36,now I'm 42. About age 35 my
eyes were getting tired (vision) so my opthamologist said I suddenly had a
stagmatism on one eye I  hadn't had a year before  (I had perfect vision to
that point). Over the last 7 years of PD, I've never taken sinamet..so I
can't blame that. I've relied on Eldypryl and last year started on the drug
study Pramepexole. Still in child bearing age - a diuretic usually given to
epiileptics was prescribed to me  to tame the bad PD days. That medicine
caused silver spots at the 2 outter sidees of my vision, double vision,
jagged "stop and goes" when my eyes read across a line, and off & on extreme
blurriness. I'm regularly seeing an opthamologist who tells me "it's the
muscles of the eyes due to PD causes eyes to see crossed - but brain retrains
it's vision interpretors to see "as iff vision wasn't crossed anymore, when
in reality muscles still crookked. Sorry, can't do a thing about it - more PD
medicine might do the trick:" I also have eyelids that close,  heck! Oh
well...