>The brother of a friend has Motor Neurone Disease and is searching for a
mailing
>list/bulletin board/forum which would help him in the same way as this
Parkinson
>list. Can anybody point me in the right direction.?
>
>David Langridge.

David, here is the address for the ALS list.

==             ALS Digest (#95, 14 April 1994)               ==
==                                                           ==
==  ------ Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)               ==
==       ------ Motor Neurone Disease (MND)                  ==
==            ------ Lou Gehrig's disease                    ==
==                 -----                                     ==
==  This e-mail list has been set up to serve the world-wide ==
==  ALS community. That is, ALS patients, ALS researchers,   ==
==  ALS support/discussion groups, ALS clinics, etc. Others  ==
==  are welcome (and invited) to join. Currently there are   ==
==  220+ subscribers.                                        ==
==  To subscribe, to unsubscribe, to contribute notes,       ==
==  etc. to ALS Digest, please send  e-mail to:              ==
==  [log in to unmask]  (Bob Broedel)                      ==
==  Sorry, but this is *not* a LISTSERV setup.               ==
==  Bob Broedel; P.O. Box 20049; Tallahassee, FL 32316 USA