Hello to all!!!

My dad suffers from PD since 1992. He is 66 years old living in Quebec and his
actual medication is: prolopa, artan, and eldepryl.

At the moment, he experiences a lot of confusion, there is a slight improvement
over his shaking but his muscles are still very stiff. All in all, there is not
much quality of living.

I've recently heard a little bit about the experimental treatment of pallidotomy
as a possible (though temporary) solution for PD sufferers. I *really* would
like to know more about the treatment, his availibility in the Province of
Quebec or elsewhere, or any information about other types of treatment that
could give him some hope even on a short period of time.

I will be eagerly looking for your messages and I thank you all.

Regards

Dominique Philibert