    Being somewhat frustrated over not being able to arrange to go to one of
the six cities,  I tried some things at home.  I called the hospital where I
formerly admitted patients and my call has yet to be answered.  My wife knows
the wife of the chief of the audiovisual department at the medical school.
 He was polite, but let me know the experience of his department, which was
that often no one showed up.
    Someone not affiliated with us pointed out that the local cable company
is one of our walkathon sponsors.  An 11th hour call to them, we hope. will
yield a VHS tape of same.
      Regards, Don Penny, Denver