My Husband, who has been on Carbidopa/Levdopa (25/100) 3 per day, & Eldepryl
(2 per day) for nearly a year now, has recently been having discomfort in the
extremities-specifically right hand/arm & foot.  The arm & hand feel 'heavy',
'wooden' and there is some pain/discomfort.  The foot cramps & the toes curl
under.  The odd thing about this is that in the morning, before any meds, he
feels fine, no discomfort at all.  In the late afternoon/early evening, after
all the meds have been taken is when he is bothered.  Can some of you please
comment on this?  Alos, at times, he seems to 'sprain' the toes of the right
foot during the golf swing follow through-this is also a new thing.  We are
wondering if this is medication related?  Is the last med the culprit? Is it
possibly because the arm & foot just get tired by the end of the day??  Other
?  Any reply appreciated!   Roberta
ps-Hi DrWine!!