The PARKINSN list is amazing! every  symptom I develop shows up here!

1) Gastric reflux, which has suddenly appeared on the list, can be a
serious problem.  The digestive juices of the stomach are capable of
digesting the lining of the esophagus. So don't ignore reflux.
Is it drug related?
Did anyone have it before taking Sinemet CR,  Parlodel or Permax?
What drug or drugs are we taking now?
Is it related to inaction of the digestive system?
What causes slowing of muscle action there as well?
Is the muscle which controls the entrance to my stomach as flabby as all
the others?  Why isn't the exit flabby too?
Is it related to the constipation we have to endure?
What can we do about this important system when it apparently stops working?
Does cissapride (spelling?) help, how does it work what are the side effects?

 2)  Losing your ability to smell-- it does occur  in Parkinsons.
Compared to my other symptoms it is only an irritant but everyone is
different. Is there anything in the medical literature?

3) Vision uses dopamine and muscles control focus, so it can be affected
even though nothing may be seen in an examination. My vision varies with
time of day and how well the drugs are doing.

Anne Rutherford  [log in to unmask]
Newfoundland