who is this guy "Anderson" any how does he come up with such great material?
  ... 3 blank lines and I am rolling of the floor laffing.  Who says sleep
deprivation can't be channeled into creative energy?

Sorry, folks, usually my nose hits the "F" or "J" home keys when I pass out
at the keyboard of my mighty AOLian wurlitzer but, this last time I must have
hit a PF key.  But since I have your attention:

Q: why did the long hair cross the road?