Hi,

I'd like to make an entry on behalf of my father-in-law who was diagnosed as
having PD a few years ago.
He writes :"

DRUGS/MEDICATION
----------------
As I live in France my drugs have the names as used in this country. I would
like to know what the standard English or equivalent is for these :

MODOPAR
DOPERGINE
DEPRENYL

DIET
----
Dairy Products - I have been advised to eliminate all cows milk products from
my diet. Since doing this I have found that my medication is longer lasting
and more effective. There would appear to be less blocking of the medication.

PROTEIN
-------
I have successfully avoided taking much protein in the morning and midday.
Confining my protein intake to the evening allows my medication to function
more effectively. "

Regards
Jonathan Ives on behalf of Sid Adams
Jonathan Ives                        Internet : [log in to unmask]